Pond & Dam Field Technician
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you must;
- be organised, well presented and provide excellent customer service.
- be able to quickly learn new equipment & methods and ask for help when needed
- have well developed time management skills and a demonstrated ability to work on your own
- respect and maintain all company provided tools and equipment
- have mechanical and computer skills
- be passionate about taking charge of your role to make sure your customers water bodies are well managed and in tip top shape.
- be a good swimmer, comfortable working in and around water and safety conscious
Within this role duties & responsibilities will include:
- install, service and maintain equipment such as pumps, aerators, filters, fountains, liner, UV lights
- manually remove and/or spray aquatic weeds and algae
- apply water treatments
- clean ponds
- operate boats, motors, spray pumps, ATV’s and other equipment
- drive utes and trailers to site
- perform physical labor including bending, kneeling, twisting, lifting, reaching, carrying, etc.
- work outdoors in all seasons and weather
- occasional warehouse work – pick and pack orders, clean, service and maintain company tools and equipment
- communicate with clients onsite in an outgoing, positive and consultative manner
- Diary management and daily reporting of activities
- Doing ALL of the above with a great big SMILE and positive attitude
View Position Description
Please apply via Seek.